Handling General Crime Cases
Here at SKB Legal we cover a very wide array of criminal offences. In non-specific terms this can range from petty offences of theft (shoplifting) to public order offences such as using threatening words and behavior to other offences of Burglary, Criminal Damage and Arson. However the word ‘general’ tends to cover a multitude of offences and therefore we try never to pigeonhole too much into a small box!
What we mean by General Crime
- Appeals & Miscarriages of Justice
- Public Order & ASBO’s
- Theft, Robbery & Burglary
- Criminal Damage & Arson
- Drugs Cultivation Importation & Supply
- Firearms Offences
- Education Act offences
- Railways & Transport offences
- Courts Martial & Military Law
Free 15 Minute Telephone Consultation
- Free & No Obligation
- Speak immediately with a solicitor
- Reassurance & a clear plan of action
- Free quote provided promptly
- Complete confidentiality assured
- Video conferencing systems supported
Contact SKB Legal
Speak To Our Experts
We appreciate that you may have queries from the outset about what it means to be taken to court and what types of sentences can be passed for the matters you face. We make all reasonable efforts to provide you with some insight from the outset.
Meetings By Appointment only
- 0203 973 5773
- Head office: The Luton Capability Green Centre, Capability Green, Luton, England, LU1 3PE
- London Office: 15 New Bridge Street Chambers, 15 New Bridge Street, London, England, EC4V 6AU
Our Promise To You
Quality of Advocacy
We pride ourselves on providing you with the very best Advocates who are attuned to representing your very best position, negotiating successful outcomes and adept at reconciling difficult issues on their feet. These are trained advocates who have been handpicked to represent you to the best of their abilities.
We also have a special relationship with a leading set of Chambers in the heart of London, which allows us to select the best advocate for your circumstances and your case. Where the situation requires it we can meet you often at short notice to progress your matter with Counsel on board from the very beginning.
Our Quality Standards
Frequently Asked Questions
get Our Help Today