From depositing environmental waste (known as ‘flytipping’) to Health and Safety issues within the workplace. We provide you with a careful rundown of what is required and also if you face an investigation, what to expect. While there are lots of other areas that apply, your obligations to HMRC, tax or fraud allegations are also matters we are equipped to deal with.
What we mean by Business Crime
- Depositing Environmental Waste (Flytipping)
- HMRC & Tax Fraud
- Health & Safety
- Serious Fraud Office Investigations
- National Crime Agency Investigations
- Cyber Crime
Free 15 Minute Telephone Consultation
- Free & No Obligation
- Speak immediately with a solicitor
- Reassurance & a clear plan of action
- Free quote provided promptly
- Complete confidentiality assured
- Video conferencing systems supported
Contact SKB Legal
Speak To Our experts
There is also now a much wider framework of objectives that Trading Standards can look into and investigate, and it is always worth contacting us if you are at risk of being questioned or later prosecuted. Feel free to contact us, and we will look to ensure that all aspects of the enquiry or investigation are considered fully on your behalf.
Meetings By Appointment only
- 0203 973 5773
- Head office: The Luton Capability Green Centre, Capability Green, Luton, England, LU1 3PE
- London Office: 15 New Bridge Street Chambers, 15 New Bridge Street, London, England, EC4V 6AU
Our Promise To You
Quality of Advocacy
We pride ourselves on providing you with the very best Advocates who are attuned to representing your very best position, negotiating successful outcomes and adept at reconciling difficult issues on their feet. These are trained advocates who have been handpicked to represent you to the best of their abilities.
We also have a special relationship with a leading set of Chambers in the heart of London, which allows us to select the best advocate for your circumstances and your case. Where the situation requires it, we can meet you often at short notice to progress your matter with Counsel on board from the very beginning.
Our Quality Standards
Frequently Asked Questions
get Our Help Today